Kikugawa Public Library Service Guide
61 Horinouchi Kikugawa-shi 439-8650
6225 Shimohirakawa Kikugawa-shi 437-1514
Opening hours and closing dates
|Open Days||Tuesday to Sunday|
|Open Hours||10:00am to 6:00pm|
December 29 to January 3
Specified Period for rearrangement
- Everyone lives, works or attends school in Kikugawa.
- Everyone lives in Omaezaki-shi, Kakegawa-shi, Hukuroi-shi, Iwata-shi, or Mori machi.(If you live in other areas, inquire at the Counter.)
- There is no limit by the age.
- You can use the card at both Kikugawa Bunko and Ogasa Library.
- When borrowing library materials, please present the m at the Counter with your Library Card.
- When borrowing Audio-materials(CD, Cassette, Video, DVD), please bring the sample case to the Counter.
Per one person
|Books, Picture-story show||10||15days|
|Magazines (except the latest)||5||15days|
- If you can, please return to the library where you borrowed.
- Please return the borrowed material by the decided day.
- When the library is closed, please put materials into the "Book Post" by the entrance.
- If they are Audio-materials, please return to the Counter.
- You can send the book by mail.
Extension the Lending Period
- When you want to extend the lending period, offer at the Counter in the period.
- You can extend 15 more days except the materials which are reserved by someone.
- You can reserve the materials which are lent out.
- Let you know by the telephone when you can borrow the materials.
You receive them at the library where you reserved.
- You can request to borrow the book that we don't have at this library from other libraries.
- You receive it at the library where you required.
- You can photocopy only the materials in this library in accordance with copyright law.
(You must pay the charge for photocopying)
- Please fill out the application at the Counter.
Searching For Materials
- You can use the computer OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) by the Counter. You can search materials by the title, author or publishing company.
- Please ask a staff at the Counter if you require any assistance for using the OPAC.
If you have a particular question that can be solved by referencing library materials, we can find the answer for you.
- The first time you use the library, please apply for your Library Card at the Counter.
- It is free to get a Library Card, but it is necessary to fill out the application and show some identifi-cation with your name and current address
(ex. Driver's License, Social insurance certificate, Foreign registration card).
The user card importytly
- In the library, it is computer aided.
When borrowing library materials, please present them at the Counter with your Library Card.
- Your Library Card cannot be used by other people.
When you have lost the user card
- Please contact us at once when Library Card was lost and when the content of registration changes.
- It costs actual expenses to reissue the user card.
How to use in the library
- Please do not return the books directly to the shelf.
- Drinking, eating, smoking in the library is not allowed.
- Please do not disturb other users of the library.